Hello! Welcome to our family photo blog. We're so glad you came to visit.


Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat!!

Dressed to help Daddy prepare the front yard for Halloween fun.

Busted!!
Looking out the dining room doors,
anticipating trick-or-treaters . . .

Grammy Debbie's ghost cake was too spooky!

Big brother
Trick or treat!!

There's Cousin Abby dressed as Eeyore!


Carson, our first trick-or-treater

We stopped counting trick or treaters at 985!!!

Luke's turn . . . he ran the whole way!


Happy Halloween!!



Hank's first bath at home

Whew, it's over! That wasn't so bad, was it??
Pass the earplugs!!!



1 comment:

Leslie said...

Rebekah! This is Leslie Poe! I just found your blog through Katie Finley's and have had so much fun getting caught up on your life and your beautiful boys! Only one problem...Jonathan and I had been living in Shawnee until this past August, and I am just sick that we missed you! We just moved to Memphis, TN. I pray that our paths will cross again someday; we were so blessed by those newlywed years with ya'll at NWBC!