Hello! Welcome to our family photo blog. We're so glad you came to visit.


Saturday, March 28, 2009

I love this little man.

today, Luke did the sweetest thing. he was playing in the living room at his little table with his dinosaurs and I heard "help you, please, Mama?" so I set Hank down and sat at his little table with him and I realized he wasn't talking to me at all . . . he had a "mama stegosaurus" and a "Luke stegosaurus" and the Luke stegosaurus was asking his mama for help because the big t-rex was coming. well, the mamasaurus jumped up and knocked that t-rex right off the table! and as he looked up at me, my heart jumped. he's still my sweetest little man, and yes, my little Lukasaurus, I will always do my best to knock off the t-rexes that come your way!!


No comments: