dearest friends and family, my sweet mom is in need of our prayers. she has been feeling some stiffness and pain in her neck for about a year, and it has become much worse within the last month. two weeks ago, she ended up at the doctor's office as it was getting much worse . . . in the last week and a half, she has started having seizure-like episodes which have gradually progressed from every few hours to every 45 minutes. she has been diagnosed with a neurological movement disorder and was hospitalized yesterday. she will have an MRI and other tests this morning. we are praying for a clear diagnosis, etiology and treatment. bless her sweet heart, she went from being fully functional to needing someone by her side around the clock. we need your prayers! we are ever grateful for all of you! love you all!



6 comments:
Rebekah-I am so sorry to hear this. I will be thinking about and praying for you and your mom and your entire family. Please keep me posted on your mom's condition, and please, please, please, let me know if there is anything that I can do!
Love-PJ
thank you, sweet PJ! I will keep you posted.
Watching your parent suffer is so difficult, and I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. We are praying for all of these requests and look forward to hearing an update soon.
Thank you for letting us know so we can join you in lifting her up. Please know that we will be doing so! We'll continue to check back on your blog to keep up with how to pray.
Praying for you guys! I know from experience the past few months with my own mom how hard it is to watch your loved one go from being up-and-at-'em to suddenly needing someone with them all the time. It's so painful. Hang in there - God is in control!
thanks, my sweet friends. you are so precious to me. you can count on us, too, when you need our prayers :) love you!
Post a Comment