just a quick note to let everyone know that my mom is improving every day! she's at my house for a few days this week, enjoying her grand babies, who are enjoying her . . . we are so grateful for her improvement. I went to her doctor's appt. with her today, and her MRI's and other labs were mostly normal. praise the good Lord! we will see her neurologist this week--still praying for a clear diagnosis, etiology and treatment plan. we love you all and appreciate your prayers!
meanwhile, back at the ranch (or the Spaniard), Hank has started crawling, pulling up to stand, playing patty cake, and shouting out for his daddy!! Luke is still potty training, but doing very well! he's been singing & making up songs, reading us books and entertaining his brother as long as his little eyelids are open :) sweet, sweet boys!! I promise I'll post some new pics ASAP.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am thrilled to hear that your mom is doing better! She is so lucky to have a wonderful daughter like you to take care of her!
I'm sure that being around the boys is cheering her up too!
Oh good! I tried calling everybody yesterday but couldn't get a hold of anyone, I'm sure you guys were busy. I'll try to call again today...I love you!!
Post a Comment