Hello! Welcome to our family photo blog. We're so glad you came to visit.


Tuesday, September 8, 2009

football, school and shucking corn. . .

first football game of the season! go Shawnee Wolves!!
Mimi Joan
what game? I found a string.
so sleepy
Luke's first day of school (mother's day out)
"I'll do it!"
watching the boys mow . . .
gimme some sugar
Earl & Molly (aaoooooohh!!)
wrestling with Papa Stan & Cousin Abby
holding Cousin Johnson
shucking corn
what does somebody have to do to get a sandwich around here?
Cousin Ainsley & Luke playing in the garden at Great Grandpa & Grandma McGruder's


at Mimi Deb's birthday picnic


Paw Paw Mike
have a great week! lots of love to you . . .

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

I love these photos, Rebekah! Hank is looking more and more like Luke everyday!

Your mom looks great, and the photos of the dogs are priceless!!!

Love you!

PJ

Kat & Tiger said...

These pictures are GREAT! Luke is such a big boy shuckin' that corn :) and I love his haircut! I can't wait to see you guys, I LOVE YOU!