Hello! Welcome to our family photo blog. We're so glad you came to visit.


Wednesday, September 30, 2009

pumpkin patch time!

remember last year's pumpkin patch post?
. . . here we are again, visiting the local pumpkin patch on a daily basis (it's much easier now that momma's not waddling along in the last weeks of pregnancy :)
last night we picked out the biggest one we could find!! Luke pulled it all the way home.
the bassets, looking very fall
all tuckered out.
(so is Luke's frog "Jumper" . . . they both have stickers all over them :)
more pumpkin patch fun!


Mimi Joan
just put them in the sink, strip 'em down & start scrubbin' . . .
have a great week, y'all! lots of love to you.

2 comments:

Kat & Tiger said...

SOOOO CUUUTE!!!! Love the pumpkin pics :)

Priscilla said...

I love the first pic of Hank in the wagon with the giant pumpkin!!!! Adorable!!!! I also love the one of Luke pulling the wagon and Hank pushing behind it ! Too cute!!!

I miss you!

Love-
PJ